START SINGING NOW…
Join the Fearless Singers Playground!
A Fun, No-Stress, Online Singing Program for Beginners
Want to HAVE FUN learning to sing as part of a friendly, supportive, non-judgmental community?
I specialize in teaching singing to “non-singers” and beginners, and I made this interactive, online program just for you!
Let’s learn, explore, practice and grow together as singers!
AS A MEMBER YOU GET…
- Weekly Online Mini-Lessons & Challenges
- Interactive Group Activities
- Community Gatherings & Sing-Alongs on Zoom
- Access to our Members-Only Facebook Group
- 24-hour Access to Content on Website
Try it for 1 month for just $5 with coupon code: FirstMonth$5. $29/month via automatic payments after that. Cancel anytime if it’s not for you.
NOTE: This is a NO GUILT, take what you want and leave the rest, go at your own pace kind of thing. There is no pressure for you to do every activity! Do as much or as little as you’d like, so that this supports your singing and fits into your life in a joyful, easy way!
Each week you’ll receive a mini-singing lesson, a practice challenge, or an invitation to a group gathering on Zoom. You can do them all or pick and choose.
Here’s how it works…
• Each Monday you’ll receive an email announcing the activity that particular week.
• You’ll have access to our Members-Only Facebook group: Perfect for keeping in touch, sharing our accomplishments, asking questions, and whatever else inspires us. (Each week’s activities will also be posted here.)
• Enjoy twice/month LIVE online get-togethers and sing-alongs with me (Nancy) and the group.
Activities fall into several categories, including:
• Challenges (some possible examples: “5 day skill challenge — Breathing for Singing”, or “5-day song study challenge: This week it’s ‘Wagon Wheel’, and you’ll get instructions, a video and a song sheet to practice with”, or “choose 1 of these singing skills and practice it consistently for 5 days”). Challenges all culminate in a live group debrief/discussion/celebration on the phone or on Skype, FaceTime or Zoom — come when you can, and if you can’t make it to one, there will always be more!
• Mini-Lessons, Video Tips and Articles for you to practice with and learn from whenever it’s convenient for you.
• ZOOM Gatherings & Sing-Alongs: I send you PDF of song-sheets in advance. You print them out so they’re handy during our live Zoom singalong. Come when you can — days and times vary.
• You’ll have access to the members-only area of the website, for as long as you’re enrolled (or forever if you download them). This is where the mini-lessons and challenge activities will be stored.
Get your 1st month for just $5 with coupon code: FirstMonth$5. $29/month via automatic payment after that. Cancel easily anytime.
Being a Member Will Help You…
- Learn in a way that’s supportive, comfortable & lots of fun
- Have your own tribe of friends to sing with regularly
- Build your repertoire of songs
- Really nail those notes!
- Discover & explore your own natural & unique voice
- Identify achievable, personal and meaningful singing goa
- Practice more regularly (so you can experience more tangible success!)
- Continue to build your singing courage & confidence!
- Identify & work through your individual singing challenges
- Master singing skills
- Share your singing story, (and progress!), with others who really understand
- Become more expressive, bold and empowered in all areas of your life!
- Get more comfortable and fluent with your diaphragmatic breathing
- Whatever you need help with – we’ll be in touch so you can let me know!
Some of the Topics We Will Cover:
- How to manage and use our fear to our advantage
- Thoroughly mastering songs one at a time (I’m open to song suggestions!)
- Delve deeper with your voice exploration
- Singing with more expression
- Fine tuning scale patterns (like 1-3-5-8)
- The Body/Singing connection
- Breathing for singing
- How to create clear, achievable goals
- Deep listening
- Singing in tune: improving pitch matching
- Really Simple Music Theory and applying it to learning songs
- Gaining control over vocal quality
- Loosening up
- Improvising (which just means, making stuff up – it’s easy!)
- Warm-ups to use in your practice
- How to develop a rewarding singing practice
Email Nancy anytime to ask about singing lessons and online programs!