This is a great way to stay motivated, connected, and supported between singing workshops and lessons, and to be part of an ongoing and growing musical community. Let’s explore, practice, and grow together as singers!
NOTE: This is a NO GUILT, take what you want and leave the rest, go at your own pace kind of thing. There is no pressure for you to do every activity! Do as much or as little as you’d like, so this supports your singing and fits into your life in a joyful, easy way!
Each week I’ll offer a learning focus activity with either mini-lessons or interactive group activities. You can do them all or pick and choose.
Join the Community…
• Each Monday you’ll receive an email announcing the activity that particular week.
• You’ll have access to our Members-Only Facebook group: Perfect for keeping in touch, sharing our accomplishments, asking questions, and whatever else inspires us. (Each week’s activities will also be posted here.)
• Enjoy twice/month LIVE online get-togethers and sing-alongs with me (Nancy) and the group.
Activities fall into several categories, including:
• Challenges (some possible examples: “5 day skill challenge — Breathing for Singing”, or “5-day song study challenge: This week it’s ‘Wagon Wheel’, and you’ll get instructions, a video and a song sheet to practice with”, or “choose 1 of these singing skills and practice it consistently for 5 days”). Challenges all culminate in a live group debrief/discussion/celebration on the phone or on Skype, FaceTime or Zoom — come when you can, and if you can’t make it to one, there will always be more!
• Mini-Lessons, Video Tips and Articles for you to practice with and learn from whenever it’s convenient for you.
• Sing-Alongs: I send you PDF of song-sheets in advance. You print them out so they’re handy during our live Zoom singalong. Come when you can — days and times vary.
• Q & A Calls (on the phone or Skype/FaceTime/Zoom)
NOTE: Times of live events will vary, so everybody should be able to make it to some of them. I will try to record them all so when you can’t make it to something that interests you, you can still watch or listen to it later.
• You’ll have access to the members-only area of the website, for as long as you’re enrolled (or forever if you download them). This is where most of the Q&A calls, singalongs, and challenge celebrations will be stored. The video tips will also be there, as well as other resources and links to interesting articles, videos, etc. that I (or you) discover out there in the world.
$29/month via automatic payments Get your 1st month for just $5 with coupon code: FirstMonth$5. Cancel easily anytime.