Congratulations — we’re gonna sing together on ZOOM!
This is a real-life, real-time sing-along!
We’ll all be able to see & hear each other (be sure to enable your audio and video) so we can chat a bit, and from time to time I’ll ask you to mute yourself, so there isn’t too much cacophony while we’re singing. It’s imperfect technology, but lots of fun!
On Friday, March 27th at 12:00 noon EST, click this link to enter the event:
Can’t wait to see you, and sing with you!
If you haven’t used Zoom conferencing yet, it’s easy. Here are a few tips:
• Just a heads up that the technology isn’t perfect, but it’s good enough to make for a satisfying musical visit – I do it all the time with my adult students.
• If there’s a delay or a problem during the first few minutes — please stick around. Most technical glitches happen at set-up and can be fixed quickly!
• You can use any device (you might have to download an app for it but I don’t think so) but a larger screen might be more satisfying.
• Note that you can change your view by hovering on the top right of the screen and choosing between “gallery” view and “speaker” view. Try both ways and see what you like best.
• The video and mute icons are on the bottom left of the screen when you hover there.
• Be sure to enable both visual and audio if you want to be seen and heard.
We all know that music-making is so heartening and FUN, so I’m really grateful to have found a way to keep singing together!