Congratulations — we’re gonna sing together on ZOOM!
This is a real-life, real-time sing-along!
We’ll all be able to see & hear each other (be sure to enable your audio and video) so we can chat a bit, but much of the time you’ll be muted, so you can hear me and their won’t be too much cacophony while we’re singing.
It’s imperfect technology, but lots of fun! (If you’re a shy singer it’s perfect because you can sing your heart out and no one will hear you!)
Here is the Schedule for April:
Thursday, April 2nd at 7:00pm
Friday, April 10th, at Noon
Saturday, April 18th at 2:00pm
Friday, April 24th at Noon
All times are listed here as US Eastern time.
Come to any or all of these online sing-along gatherings!
The link to join in by Zoom will be in your email inbox soon.
If you have any questions email me or call 603-721-1492. Thanks!
Can’t wait to see you, and sing with you!
If you haven’t used Zoom conferencing yet, it’s easy. Here are a few tips:
• Just a heads up that the technology isn’t perfect, but it’s good enough to make for a satisfying musical visit – I do it all the time with my adult students.
• If there’s a delay or a problem during the first few minutes — please stick around. Most technical glitches happen at set-up and can be fixed quickly!
• You can use any device (you might have to download an app for it but I don’t think so) but a larger screen might be more satisfying.
• Note that you can change your view by hovering on the top right of the screen and choosing between “gallery” view and “speaker” view. Try both ways and see what you like best.
• The video and mute icons are on the bottom left of the screen when you hover there.
• Be sure to enable both visual and audio if you want to be seen and heard.
We all know that music-making is so heartening and FUN, so I’m really grateful to have found a way to keep singing together!