Yes Indeed! For the last 5 years I’ve work, work, worked on my book, “The Fear of Singing Breakthrough Program: Learn to Sing Even if You Think You Can’t Carry a Tune!” and now it is completed, finished, done! I can do other things now (like publicize my book), and I’m feeling freeeeeee! Wheeeee!
You can purchase it on Amazon, while I hang out and practice my banjo, draw pictures, and watch TV. Ha! I am on top of the world!
What’s this Book About?
- More than just a “how-to” book! With guided reflection, explore and dismantle your fear of singing, and grow as a singer and as an individual.
- Audio and video tracks available 24/7. Practice whenever and wherever you like.
- User friendly, designed for inexperienced or fearful “non-singers” who have never received singing training or who want to give singing another chance
- Quick and simple noise making “icebreaker” exercises are unique ways to dissolve anxiety and help make your new singing journey playful and fun
- Dozens of writing, listening, and, of course, singing exercises to help you build confidence and discover your inner singer
- Includes a warm-up sheet and practice ideas to keep you going
- Ideas for next steps in your singing journey!
- Written by ME, a supportive teacher with over 10 years of experience who loves nothing more than helping “non-singers” find their voice!